The Joopas consortium and CSC - IT Center for Science aim to guarantee the accessibility of their services in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019.
This accessibility statement applies to the Puro service for transferring study credits.
This website partially complies with Level 2.1 AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Non-compliance and deviations from the requirements are mentioned below.
The content mentioned below is not accessible for the following reasons:
The online content is not yet fully compliant with the requirements.
The lifecycle of the Puro service will come to its end on 31 December 2022. Due to the lifecycle of the Puro service, making the following features accessible has been deemed to constitute an unreasonable burden at this stage. If any needs emerge later in connection with service usage, the matter can be reconsidered.
- The language of the service or service version links is not specified (3.1.1)
- Image descriptions are incomplete (1.1.1)
- There are shortcomings in the marking of the user menu (1.3.1)
- The current page is only highlighted visually in the main menu (1.3.1)
- The page name is the same for all pages of the service (2.4.2)
- On the course selection page, the order of the form does not fully match the user logic of the form: the submit button is located at the beginning of the form (1.3.2)
- Course names are links that lead nowhere (1.3.1, 2.1.1)
- Course hierarchy is only conveyed visually (1.3.1)
- The checkboxes in the course selection table are not labelled (3.3.2)
- There are slight deficiencies in scaling the page template to a narrow screen (1.4.10)
- The required contrast between text and background is not met in the gray text in the top bar, the links in the gray rows of the table, the light gray text in the table, and the green and orange buttons on the send page (1.4.3)
- There are shortcomings in the use of headings (1.3.1)
- There are minor deficiencies in the use of landmarks (1.3.1)
- Course detail fields (“message”) are not labelled (1.1.1, 3.3.2)
- Required form fields are not marked (3.3.2, 1.1.1)
- The error message text is not automatically read with the screen reader when the message appears (3.3.1, 1.3.2, 4.1.3)
- There are problems with using the “Own unit” dropdown menu with a screen reader and keyboard (1.1.1, 1.3.1, 2.1.1)
- There are minor shortcomings in the naming of the form fields and the provision of filling instructions (3.3.2)
- In the student’s information, the expansion button in the “Student's approvals” section has no text equivalent and is located within the heading (1.1.1, 1.3.1)
- On the billing information page, information has been conveyed using the background color of the table row, the status of the table organizer is only conveyed visually, the “Delete” links do not work on a keyboard, the information in the “Published” column is not descriptive, and the significance of the icon color on the “Billing attachment” page is not conveyed by the marking (1.3.1, 2.1.1)
Drafting this accessibility statement
This statement was drafted on 1 September 2020.
The statement is based on a third-party assessment of whether the website or mobile application meets the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
The statement was last reviewed on 12 April 2022.
Have you noticed an accessibility problem? Please let us know and we will do everything we can to fix it! You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSC – IT Center for Science Ltd is responsible for accessibility and for processing feedback.
If you notice accessibility problems on the website, please first send feedback to the site administrator. We will normally send you an answer within 14 days of receiving the feedback. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received or do not receive any response after two weeks, you may submit feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland.
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Supervision Unit for Accessibility
Telephone number +358 (0)295 016 000 (switchboard)