Account and password
In Peppi logging in happens by University's student account. You can log in Peppi after your study right is activated. Read more about student account here.
Change the password which was given to you by the University. Read instructions about changing the password here.
Login to Peppi via Peppi front page.
- Use the long version of your account: email@example.com.
- Fill in password.
- Use the MFA account key.
The logging in process is the same as logging in University's O365 services. Read news about the new login method here.
In problem situations
- If you can't log in, empty the web browser memory and try again.
- If you can't log in even though you have done all the things instructed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the right corner of student's desktop there is a profile picture icon. It has your name on it.
- Move your mouse pointer on you name. A window including your study right numbers appears.
- There is a Sign out -button on the window. Click it.
- Close your web browser to complete signing out.