Konsortioita, joiden jäseninä yliopistojen tai muiden oppilaitosten tai koulujen kirjastoja
CHILL - Consortium of Independent Health Information Libraries in London
M25 Consortium of Academic Libraries
- a collaborative organization that works to improve library and information services within the M25 region and more widely across the East and Southeast
NoWAL The North West Academic Libraries
- a consortium of all the UK University and Colleges of Higher Education libraries in Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside
Research Libraries UK (RLUK)
- a consortium of institutions whose mission is to ensure that the UK should have the best research library support in the world
- a group of twelve special, national and higher education libraries working collaboratively to deliver digital library services across institutions in Scotland
BIBSAM Consortium, Ruotsi
- a consortium of university and research libraries operated by Kungliga biblioteket, the National Library of Sweden. Principal function of the consortium is electronic content lisencing.
Consorcio de Bibliotecas Universitarias de Catalunya (CBUC)/ Consortium of Academic Libraries of Catalonia, Espanja
Denmark’s Electronic Research Library (DEFF), Tanska
- an organization of academic, public, school and special libraries which main objective is to improve the access to digital resources for students, teachers and researchers
ELNET Konsortium /Consortium of Estonian Libraries Network, Viro
- a non-profit organisation representing the common public interests of libraries. The Consortium has 10 members and 13 member libraries
- a regional consortium for Berlin and Brandenburg
HeBis Konsortium Saksa
- Consists mainly of university libraries and provides professional electronic information for universities and libraries. Hessische Bibliothekssystem HeBIS is the electronic information and service union of academic libraries in Hessen and parts of the Rhineland Palatinate.
HELLENIC ACADEMIC LIBRARIES LINK, Kreikka
- a Consortium of Greek Academic Libraries consisting of 39 Higher Education Institutions of Greece, Hellenic Parliament Library, Academy of Athens, National Library of Greece and University of Cyprus. Through HEAL-Link Portal the members of the consortium have full-text access to electronic journals and books and to bibliographic databases.
Iceland Consortium (IC) hvar.is, Islanti
- The aim of the IC is to secure access to academic and scholarly content for students and staff of academic and research institutions and the general public in Iceland. Consortium members include public libraries, school libraries, university libraries and research libraries and also research institutions, ministries, public service institutions and some private companies.
Konsortium der Schweizer Hochschulbibliotheken/ Consortium of Swiss Academic Libraries, Sveitsi
- Coordinated supply of electronic information for Swiss universities
LMBA Lithuanian Research Library Consortium/ Lietuvos mokslinių bibliotekų asociacija, Liettua
- main objectives of the Consortium are: promoting of the creation of virtual libraries; subscription to electronic databases for Consortium members and other libraries; promotion of Open Access; co-operation with foreign and international library associations
Madroño, Consorcio de Universidades de la Comunidad de Madrid y de la UNED/ Consortium of Universities of the Region of Madrid and the UNED (Spanish National Open University), Espanja
- The main goal of the consortium is to improve the quality of library services. Seven university libraries work together to foster joint library services in order to achieve maximum effectiveness for the investments made on electronic resources.
National Electronic Information Consortium of Russia (NEICON)/ Национальный Электронно-Информационный Консорциум (НЭИКОН), Venäjä (www-sivut vain venäjäksi)
- comprises more than 500 institutions including academic libraries, research institutes and public libraries. Primary functions of consortium are: electronic content licensing, electronic content loading/delivery, training, development of a system of information support to Russian higher education and research.
UKB (Universiteitsbibliotheken & Koninklijke Bibliotheek), Hollanti
- a consortium of the thirteen university libraries and the National Library of the Netherlands
- an association of 17 academic and research libraries located in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island
- Connecting libraries to better serve Colorado residents
- a statewide membership collaborative serving all types of Connecticut libraries
Green Mountain Library Consortium (Vermont libraries)
- was created to respond to the demand for downloadable offerings in Vermont Libraries
- is composed of eleven academic libraries and twelve special libraries
- core membership comprises 28 academic research libraries with the common objectives of access and cost containment, joint licensing, and possible joint deployment of electronic resources
SWON (SouthWest Ohio and Neighboring) Libraries Consortium
- consists of academic, public, school and special libraries
Tampa Bay Library Consortium (TBLC)
- TBLC members include state colleges, state university system libraries, private academic schools, colleges and universities, public school systems, and public and special libraries
- was established by some of the major universities in the Washington D.C. area to share library collections and information technology
- The purpose of the Consortium is to strengthen library services to the citizens of Manitoba. Its membership includes public, post-secondary, school, government, and special libraries.
- a cooperative library consortium consisting of government, hospital, college and university libraries throughout Alberta
Lebanese Academic Library Consortium (LALC), Libanon
- the first library consortium in Lebanon
Library Consortium of New Zealand (LCoNZ), Uusi-Seelanti
- has four member universities
Nigerian University Libraries Consortium (NULIB), Nigeria
- promotes the use of electronic databases and full text access to journals by all universities and colleges in India
Center for Research Libraries (CRL) USA, Kanada, Hong Kong
- an international consortium of university, college, and independent research libraries. CRL acquires and preserves newspapers, journals, documents, archives, and other traditional and digital resources from a global network of sources. Most materials acquired are from outside the United States, and many are from five “emerging” regions of the world: Africa, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Latin America.
New England Law Library Consortium USA, Kanada, UK
- an international consortium of law libraries, advances justice through access to global legal information
Pacific Coast Slavic and East European Library Consortium (PACSLAV) USA, Kanada
- promotes the development of Slavic Studies resources in the Pacific coast area of the United States and Canada
Kansainvälinen toiminta konsortiokentällä
- FinElib -konsortio on ICOLC:n jäsen ja noudattaa sen suosituksia elektronisen aineiston hankinnassa
- jäsenenä myös Linnea2 -konsortio
GASCO (German, Austrian and Swiss Consortia Organization)