The service is produced entirely in EU or ETA area. There are now special requirements for processing of personal information. (Read more)
DoodleDoodle is an online service for scheduling meetings with multiple people.
- Terms of Service https://doodle.com/terms-of-service
established and widely used service
easy to use (browser or iOS/Android application)
data located in Irland or Germany
the free version of the service delivers information to third partiers for advertising purposes
in the Terms of Service users of free version are requested not to block avertisement on the web page. Doodle does not, however, take any resonibility on the content of advertisement.
unnamed thrid parties are used to provide the service
- Login with Google or Facebook account or with service's own account.
- free (based on advertisement) or premium (subject to a charge)
- Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis and only by e-mail https://doodle.com/help/contact-form
- Doodle AG, Switzerland
- These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of Switzerland
Google Forms, Microsoft FindTime