|Service use brings significant risks related to information ownership, privacy or security. (Read more)|
Not in EU area
The service if produced entirely or partly outside EU/ETA area. The customer is responsible for fulfilment of european data privacy and information security requirements. (Read more)
- Terms of service ( 1 October 2020 version checked): https://facebook.com/legal/terms
- All claim or dispute are resolved according to the laws of the State of California, USA
Evaluation (22 Dec 2020)
Free instant messages, calls and videocalls
Easy to use, supports multiple platforms
supports two-factor authentication
Usage data is shared with Facebook corp. other companies (Whatsapp, Instagram)
- Advertising. Service collects usage and user data for advertisements targetting.
- Facebook account.
Information security and privacy
- Data in Facebook Ireland datacenters is transferred and processed in EU/ETA-area.
Data transfer from EU/ETA district to USA or other countries is based on standard contractual clauses.
- In EU/ETA district Facebook Ireland Limited.
- Whatsapp, iMessage, Hangouts