The participating countries or organizations report their complete publication metadata from the years 2014-15 to VIRTA.
The data contents and mandatory fields are listed here.
The pilots exchange their data in similar format, either
- XML file (the pilot uses the Finnish VIRTA XML schema) or
- CSV file (see virta european pilot model file.csv)
If using CSV file, the data can be converted into XML by using a converter tool provided by CSC.
- CSV-XML-converter in production and running in the early July 2017
- XML files reported from pilots to VIRTA by end of August 2017
- Duplicate and co-publication checkings, classification mathching and data validation in September 2017
- Data ready for analyses September 2017
- An analysis report Autumn 2017
New countries and organizations are welcome to join!