Read the instructions carefully before signing up for the examinations.
1. Signing up for your EXAM
- Use Firefox- or Chrome (not IE)
- Prefer your own computer for enrolling
- If using a public computer, remember to clear browsing data
- Sign up system with your university account
- You can change the language to English from a dropdown menu before login or after sign up you can press on the left side EN
- During your first registration, you must accept The Code of Conduct of an Electronic Exam.
- After signing up, use the enrollment link if you got from the teacher
- Find and select the exam you want to take.
- You’ll find all available exams sorted by faculty in alphabetical order. When you find the right exam, select it by clicking on it’s name. Read the instructions and click on Select exam.
- Book a suitable timeslot from the rooms.
- Calendar shows you the available times.
- In the monthly calendar view, select a suitable day. Browse between months with text links. Days that include free exam slots are visualized with green colour. Red days are fully booked and gray days are not included in the exam period.
- To make the reservation, click on Confirmation, read the instructions and further click on Confirm registration
- You will receive a confirmation email. Pay attention to the number of the computer (e.g. EXAM5), this is the computer you must use
- You can change or cancel your reservation before your exam takes place. Please cancel your reservation on time so that others can use it.
- You may make a new reservation after your previous exam has been checked by the teacher
- You can delete or change your registration before the exam starts, if needed. However, do this as soon as possible to make it available for others.
- If you want to change the booked time, first you have to cancel the original time. Then you can book a new time.
- If you want to take several (separate) exams after each other on the same day, remember not to make reservations on times on top of each other. Remember also to reserve time for lunch, toilet and breaks between exams
- If you have special needs concerning electronic exams, follow your university's instructions.
2. Taking the exam in the Exam room