Members of the academic community have the opportunity to give panels feedback on ratings by proposing changes to the ratings on the Publications Forum website and on the JUFO portal. In addition, members of the Finnish research community can each determine the 10 ten most important journals/series and the book publisher for their own research on the JUFO portal. There is also expertise concerning the evaluation of channels belonging to each panel in other panels, and panelists can also make rating suggestions across panel boundaries. Panels can use all of this information to support their assessment. Panel members represent the national research community of in their own discipline or research area, and the assignment also includes the need to consult with their background communities.
- Julkaisufoorumiportaali - JUFO Portal
- 3. General instructions for panellists
- Publication Forum Manual for Panels
- 4. Classification criteria applicable to publication channels
- 4.6 Considerations to be taken into account in the evaluation
- 4.6.2 Perceptions and suggestions of the research community