- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
- Use the Services only for work-related activities.
- Do not store or transmit any harassing, harmful or offensive content in the Services.
- Make sure your contact information registered with Eduuni-ID is correct and up-to-date.
- As a sign in method to Eduuni-ID, you should always use your organisation's sign in method. If this is not possible, you can use the Internet-based sign in method, then apply the related security guidelines.
- Use the strong password in your Eduuni-ID sign in method. (For example the Finnish Transport and Communications Agency will guide you in choosing a strong password: https://pidempiparempi.fi)
- Never share your Eduuni ID account with anyone.
- Do not use the Services or the Content of the Services for illegal purposes. Violation of the law is considered an abuse of the Services.
- If the content you store in the Services contains personal information or other confidential information, you are responsible for ensuring that the data is processed with sufficient security.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no proprietary or intellectual property rights will be transferred as the Services are used.
- You must immediately report any known or suspected security breaches to Eduuni's administrator / CSC's security team (contact: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)