All Finnish universities are parties to the Flexible Study Rights Agreement (JOO), which provides degree students in Finnish universities the opportunity to include courses from other universities into their degrees.

Flexible studies are free of charge for the students. Students need to be enrolled and registered as attending students in their home universities in order to be eligible to apply for flexible study rights and to complete studies in another university.

Different universities have different application procedures and dates. Before sending in your application, please read carefully the instructions and schedules for flexible study (JOO) applications by contacting the study counsellor at your home university and at the target university. Please remember to allow sufficient time for the application process.

  • No labels