How the Exam process goes
The teacher creates a question bank to the system by creating groups of questions. The system then provides each student with a random question from each group of questions. In this way, each student gets a randomized combination of questions. The students can make reservations to the exam room after the teacher has published the exam.
- The teacher creates the exam in the system and activates it
- The student registers for the exam in study management system (if connected) AND makes the place reservation in the exam room system
- The student and the examiner receive an automatic reservation confirmation email
- The student goes to the exam room and takes the exam
- When the student submits the exam, the teacher receives an automatic email about the response
- The teacher assesses the submission in the system
- The student receives an automatic feedback email about the feedback and preliminary grade
The teacher has the opportunity to print out the responses.