CompLeap demos Spring 2019
What is about?
These sessions are to you interested about CompLeap prototype development. We illustrate after each iteration what has been done compared to previous demo session.
In Spring from March until May 2019, we are developing CompLeap prototype into first pilotable and testable Beta version.
We organise sessions each two-week on Fridays at 10:30 until 11:00 a.m. (UTC+3). You may find as well the recordings and noted comments and questions documented here.
These demo sessions are open for all stakeholders interested to validated and follow the prototype development. You can join our sessions by accessing https://connect.funet.fi/compleap/
Prototype Demos Spring 2019
2 Demo 22.3. at at 10:30 - 11:00.
Demo the actual Beta-prototype and selected service modules.
Demo link: https://poc.compleap.testiopintopolku.fi/
What did we show: Demo of the user flow with a immigrant background of a user without national study records.
How the user interests are built in the prototype?
- Currently we don't have the final decision on the typology/register behind the user interests that would be the most feasible and applicable in the Beta-prototype.
- Possible options: ESCO-ontology, EU-key life long learning key competences
When the prototype will be developed in English?
- The user interface will be translated soon in next 2 iterations in English.
1 Demo 8.3. at 10:30 - 11:00.
What did we demo: Demo on the Beta-prototype. Illustration of the the user flow with the ui-mockup consisting of interlinked pictures.
What is Beta-prototype:
- Development of a new proof-of-concept
- Scope is more focused compared to the previous prototypes
- Beta-prototype combines Koski register data with user interests and provides education recommendations
These sessions are held to further define and validate prototype functionalities and design.
2 Compleap prototype session 5.12. at 9:30 - 10:30.
Topic: Open badges - case example from Scouts of Finland
1 Compleap prototype session 20.11. at 9:30 - 10:30.