IIn addition to the personal study plan, you can follow the progress of your studies also through transcript of records. You can examine and filter your studies on different criteria. You find this on the desktop and in the menu Transcript of records > Transcript of records.
- By default, you see all studies according to your PSP with their partial study attainments. You can show and hide the parts with the buttons Show parts / Hide parts.
- On the right of the window, there is a question mark where you find the meaning of the symbols that are to the left of the course. (Figure1)
- Filter list options you can delimit the courses in the list (Figure 2):
- Based on the schedule: Academic year, semester, period
- Based on the status of the course: Whole PSP, completed, partially completed, failed.
- When you use filtering there is a text ‘Filter active’ in the window.
- An ! sign tells that there is a note for you from a teacher. Put your mouse over the sign and you see the note. (Figure 3)
If you need an official (electric signed) Transcript of Records, download it via the ATOMI -service