About Electronic degree certificate
The Electronic degree certificate is the only official degree certificate for the student.
The degree certificate is signed using an electronic confirmation. Because of that the authencity of the degree certification can be checked on oulu.fi -page Verifying electronic documents.
N.B.! If you try to edit the electronic degree certificate, the electronic confirmation is destroyed and the certification is no longer authentic.
How to download the official degree certificate
- Log in Peppi. Open Atomi on Student's desktop by clicking Atomi service icon. (Picture 1)
- You have three tabs on your Atomi-service: New order, Documents and Degree certificate. Go to Degree certificate by clicking Degree certificate. (Picture 2)
- You'll find all the documents created for you in a list. The degree certificate is found on your list by the name Degree certificate. Download the certification by clicking Download.
- The degree certificate will open either on web browser, is downloaded to your browsers' downloads or opens on a default program (for example Adobe Reader). This depends on your browser settings.
- Download you degree certificate and save it to your own files with a recognizable name.
- You should save the certificate for example in a cloud service.
- You should also make copies from the certification and save them for example on a flash drive.