Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Attendees

EDUFI Internal plan of actions: Mihin keskitymme kesä-marras 2019.pptx

For follow-up: Remote review in June 2019

Meeting Agenda 31.10.2019 

Deliverables

  • Done

Avi

  • Selvitettään monelta ja kuka
  • Topias, Minna

Työpajat

  • esitellään osaamisenkartoittamisen selvitystyötä
  • html proto - miten oikeasti voisi auttaa sitä oppijaa
  • miten non-formaalia ja informaalia osaamista voisi tuoda esiin

AMK-päivät, EduFutura Forum



Meeting Agenda 25.10.2019 

Meeting Agenda 17.10.2019 

  • Deliverable update
    • sustainability plan
      • workshops and hypothetical plans to cooperate with TEM ja selvitys
      • non existance of concrete plans
      • ideas from seminar
      • minister and political will
      • architecture to live on in concrete work 
      • Antti to add text on architecture
      • Egle possibly on ethics and on what learners want and need
    • seminar
    • additional document
      • need to add consortium narrative to technical documentation and unite different formats in technical documentation
  • Internal comms update
    • + next unit workshop

How would you like to see the project results live on? 

Meeting Agenda 03.10.2019 

WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






Case Study / WP2Eva

Events & CommsMinna
Webinar on piloting Fri 4.10. 
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

PilotingTopias

Deliverables D27-29 sent to the commission on Mon 30.9. 



AOB


Meeting Agenda 19.9.2019

Week 38ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Clean and update Wiki


Kustannushyötyanalyysi








Case Study / WP2

https://wiki.eduuni.fi/x/JInbBg


Set a meeting about the architecture with Europass

Events and Comm WP2 

Marcus & Outi


Link to Summary in Finnish on what has been produced Outi Kivipelto 

Ylläpitosuunnitelma Merjan kanssa


Piloting

Croatia

Sustainability plan

Future plans

All

Sustainability plan actions / Topias Kähärä  





AOB


Meeting Agenda 12.9.2019

Week 37ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnicaPlanning for what next

Make a draft of "jatkosuunnitelma" for Ulla







Case Study / WP2

Next steps: https://wiki.eduuni.fi/x/JInbBg


Set a meeting about the architecture with Europass

Events WP2 

Seminar

Feedback


Internal comms check list: 

EDUFI - Plan for the Internal Communication

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Link to Summary in Finnish on what has been produced Outi Kivipelto 

Link to Ylläpitosuunnitelma: 




Piloting

Link to Estonian : (18092019 Innove // Tallinn, Estonia)

Link to Croatia Eva Neffling  

REDU training session on Friday 


Sustainability planAnnica / Topias

Sustainability plan actions / Topias Kähärä  




Actions taken/to be taken to be explored 

To-do-list to be made (on Fri probably) 

→ next week full speed ahead

Comms Plan for Internal Communication 

Meeting Agenda 5.9.2019

Week 33ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Impact evaluation study, joint EDUFI answers: Topias Kähärä





Outi/Eva to plan how to workshop w team








Case Study / WP2

Next steps: https://wiki.eduuni.fi/x/JInbBg


Set a meeting about the architecture with Europass

Set the date for the workshop in Croatia

Make a draft of "jatkosuunnitelma" for Ulla

Events WP2 

Seminar

Feedback


Internal comms check list: 

EDUFI - Plan for the Internal Communication

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Link to Summary in Finnish on what has been produced Outi Kivipelto


Link to Ylläpitosuunnitelma: 



Piloting

Link to Estonian : (18092019 Innove // Tallinn, Estonia)

Link to Croatia Eva Neffling  

REDU training session on Friday 


Estonian deployment agenda to be planned, 12.9. with Kivirüüt

IES to Webropol today afternoon, then one final check and into orbit

Next week D29 into full gear

Sustainability planAnnica / Topias

Sustainability plan actions / Topias Kähärä  




Actions taken/to be taken to be explored 

To-do-list to be made (on Fri probably) 

→ next week full speed ahead

Comms Plan for Internal Communication 

Meeting Agenda 29.08.2019

Week 33ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Impact evaluation study, joint EDUFI answers

Commission / amendment 

thematic unit meetings planned

Planning for Unit meetings (Sept and Nov) could be tied to ministry planning process


Tavoitteet hankeen loppuun?


Outi/Eva to plan how to workshop w team


Annica, Eva, Topias, Minna, Outi





Case Study / WP2Eva

How to proceed - plan

Case Study updated

Set a meeting about the architecture with Europass
Events & CommsMinna

Invitations sent, yay



Internal comms check list

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Summary in Finnish on what has been produced - Minna to also comment on readability and how to communicate


Ylläpitosuunnitelma 



PilotingTopias

Estonian (Topias)

Croatia (Eva)

WP4 new person from Gradia - analyses answers to our counsellor survey → D31-32

In Oulu, OSAO carries out the piloting with VALMA students → Antti K meets with OSAO next week


REDU training session on Friday 

Estonian deployment agenda to be planned

IES → translated + formatted → ready by 4.9., then checked and filled out to Webropol


Set date and place for the workshop in Croatia

Sustainability planAnnica / Topias

Sustainability factors recognized 


Actions taken/to be taken to be explored

Meeting Agenda 22.08.2019

Week 33ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Description for commission on amendment sent today

New date for thematic unit meeting 5.11. 

Planning for Unit meetings (Sept and Nov) could be tied to ministry planning process


Impact evaluation study, joint EDUFI answers : 

CompLeap self evaluation concept FINAL_561944150.docx


Omistajatapaamiset/OPH beginning in Sept - what should be brought to the table for CompLeap

Annica





Case Study / WP2Eva

Instruction texts for prototypes done and sent

New contact from Croatia. All updates here: https://wiki.eduuni.fi/x/Tz9LBg

Set up a date and place for the deployment in Croatia
Events & CommsMinnaLauri Järvilehto key note 
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Plans for potential new developments devised with Petri


Ylläpitosuunnitelma



PilotingTopias

Estonian deployment programme and invitations finalised

Croatia dates and plans advancing


More piloting training for Redu


Sustainability planAnnica / Topias




Meeting Agenda 15.08.2019

Week 33ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Impact evaluation study implementation plan finalised

Yksikön temaattiseen kokoukseen Karvin arviointi



Finalise budget for final 6 months

Spend money

Annica





Case Study / WP2Eva
Next meeting Commision
Events & CommsMinnaNew video on the wayFinal seminar programme finalised
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Plans for potential new developments devised with Petri


Ylläpitosuunnitelma



PilotingTopias

2nd counsellor webinar on Fri 16.8. 

Estonian deployment planning still ongoing 



Sustainability planAnnica / Topias

Ostetaanko sisältöjä/määrittelyjä Reaktorilta?



Meeting Agenda 08.08.2019

WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




Coordination, admin and updatesAnnicaCommission feedback delivered and discussed with developersDevelopers to provide input and changes as required.Minna, Topias, Annica




Case Study / WP2EvaMeeting today with Mika Launinkari
Events & CommsMinnaSpeakers defined and being contacted Programme finalised
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

PilotingTopias

Webinar coming up with piloting partners.


Estonia workshop 18.9. 
AOB


Meeting Agenda 27.6.2019

WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






ArchitecturePauli

Reference Groups & CommsEva

Final seminar 14.10.: 

Save the date-msg sent to the reference group

Sauna facilities ordered for the networking event (Paasivuorenkatu 3)



Prototype developmentMarcus & OutiWork continues on the report on what has been done during the project (for internal use of the EDUFI unit)Work continues on the report on what has been done during the project (for internal use of the EDUFI unit)
PilotingTopias

Contacts to Estonia established

Groningen slides soon in order

The lack of piloting results from June has taken a turn, ~10 responses this week

Impact Evaluation Study subcontracted from Karvi

(CSC and Gradia will continue working with the study)



EST: next step planning date, time and additional audience for int.depl.workshop

Search for Swedish contacts

AOB


Meeting Agenda 20.6.2019 

Week 20ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent



 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Retro held with developers

Financial reports

Commission feedback last week of june; Annica to return to work 1.-2.7. 






ArchitecturePauli


Deployment workshop in Groeningen
Reference Groups & Comms

Eva 

Final seminar outing planned

Oodi: Compleap represended at Onni oppia ja ilo osata / Eva and Topias

Europass meeting preparations

Final seminar preparations

Sustainability plan/jatko-hanke



Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi




Piloting DeploymentTopias

OSAO piloting found difficult


Trying to solve piloting with study groups


AOB


Meeting Agenda 13.6.2019 : Reporting, Deployment, proto development

Week 20ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent



 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Reports Sent

Retro held 

Timeline for rest of project created with division of labour

Financial reports






ArchitecturePauli



Reference Groups & Comms

Eva 

Final seminar outing planned

Europass meeting preparations

Final seminar preparations

Oodi: Compleap represended at Onni oppia ja ilo osata / Eva and Topias


Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Proto done! AMK suggestions done!

Last demo held

Competencies into proto

Piloting results to WP3

Retro with developers on Wednesday

Piloting DeploymentTopias

Piloting - no results in!



AOB

Outi: starting Report on what has been done in Finnish for OPH

Jatkohanke/sustainability plan synergies, Eva to lead. 

Meeting Agenda 23.5.2019 : Reporting, Deployment, proto development

Week 20ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Annica read all reports

Eva unified fonts and content

Reports to signal what is ready by 31.5.

Steering committee comments integrated 27.-29.5.







ArchitecturePauli

Architecture presentation integrated in reporting


Reference Groups & CommsEva / Kiira

Reporting Status - help needed? 

Europass 

OPH messut

Final seminar

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Proto pretty much done!

Selection of upcoming tasks for June August

  • Teppo: AMK suositukset
  • Petri: Profile, open badges
  • Data from Oulu not usefull yet
    • Possibilities for showing competencies

Piloting DeploymentTopiasPiloting started, first results in!
AOB


Meeting Agenda : Reporting, Deployment, proto development

Week 20ItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Annica reads all reports

Eva to unify fonts and content

Reports to signal what is ready by 31.5.

Steering committee comments integrated 27.-29.5.






ArchitecturePauli

Architecture presented in Köln - new approach for Germany

Negotiation held on international deployment in Germany


Reference Groups & CommsKiira
Need for video on final product
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Selection of upcoming tasks for June August

  • Teppo: AMK suositukset
  • Petri: Profile, open badges
  • Data from Oulu not usefull yet
    • Possibilities for showing competencies
    • Needs to be discussed with Steering committee
Piloting deploymentTopias

Deployment in Germany very challenging 

Possible deployment in Estonia 

AOB


Meeting Agenda : Status on reporting 9.5.2019

By the end of May: 

Meeting Agenda 2.5.2019

WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent



 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Financial and progress reporting

AMKE-presentation

Financial and progress reporting

Collogne meeting participation (Topias, Annica)

July Workshop with Europass? Presenting prototype and collecting information. 








ArchitecturePauli

Reference Groups & CommsKiiraDL21 still in progress. Demo preparations. News letter for OPH ammatillinen uutiskirje DL 6.5.
Prototype developmentMarcus & OutiProgress meeting with Abhi on Esco competence visualisationsAdditional document detailing the criteria adopted for selecting key functionalities to be developed in the Beta version: https://tt.eduuni.fi/sites/csc-compleap/_layouts/15/WopiFrame.aspx?sourcedoc={3021CD46-5CDE-480F-899A-6B10C724F689}&file=Additional%20information%20on%20the%20beta%20prototype.docx&action=default
PilotingTopias

Planning the piloting process more concretely

Preparations for the start of piloting + piloting training

Additional document for piloting and deployment - work still in progress

Blog post on CompLeap piloting out during May

https://tt.eduuni.fi/sites/csc-compleap/_layouts/15/WopiFrame.aspx?sourcedoc={2DE51DBD-5700-4A68-8FFF-ECE1950DB7B5}&file=Deployment%20plan%20of%20the%20beta%20prototype%20(WP4).docx&action=default (template, yet to transfer data on this document) 

AOB

  1. Timetables relating to deliverables
  2. Köln and other upcoming trips

Action items

  •  

Meeting Agenda

  1. Division of work relating to deliverables
  2. Köln and other upcoming trips
WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Deliverables: 

Toukokuun 13.päivään mennessä pitäisi saada ohjausryhmälle:

  • mid-term reviewn edellyttämät additional documentit: 
    • Detailing the criteria adopted for selecting key functionalities to be developed in the
      Beta version
    • Developing a detailed plan for the piloting of the Beta prototype (WP3)
    • Developing a detailed deployment plan of the Beta prototype (WP4)
  • D26 Three prototypes

Lisäksi toukokuun loppuun mennessä meidän pitää toimittaa seuraavat deliverablet joita ei ole tarpeen kierrättää ohjausryhmän kautta:

  • D20 Running prototypes in cooperation with WP3 (EDUFI)
  • D21 Feedback and specifications to user scenarios (EDUFI)
  • D24 Open source code for all components, including example code (EDUFI)
  • D25 Technical documentation, including glossary, model and architecture (EDUFI)


Eva

Annica

ArchitecturePauli

Reference Groups & CommsKiira

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Tutustumisen arvoinen esimerkki tuotettavasta dokumentatiosta:

Europass e-portfolio Background document Europass_background-info_e-portfolio (002).pdf

PilotingTopias

AOB


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent



 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

AuroraAI plans comments

New monthly reporting needs

Eva starting next week

  • Europass case study
  • documentation
  • research
  • supporting WP3 when needed

WP leader meeting on monday, updates needs from all on what has been done.


Annica

Marcus

Topias

Pauli






ArchitecturePauliMeeting today on fututre architecture needs
Reference Groups & CommsKiiraStarting plans for Skills Week/Dare to Learn autumn 2019
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Today: What Oulu can achieve - meeting



Meeting and cooperation w Ulla and Annika regarding synergies with Kipinä
PilotingTopias

Workshop in Levi on what is being piloted and with what kind of user profiles - 4 different profiles

Levi next week

Our associate partners have a good understanding on what they will hands on be doing in piloting

  • measuring impact during Q&A
AOB


Action items

  •  
  •  


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent





 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica


Marcus

Outi

Topias

Pauli

Annica



ArchitecturePauliOKM, EDUFI, Associate partners done.TEM next
Reference Groups & CommsKiiraDL21 drafting / Dare to learn possibilities/Skills week
Prototype development (WP3)Marcus & OutiDiscussion on competence mapping, and needs for further discussion with developers
PilotingTopias

AOB


Action items

  •  
  •  


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent



 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Financial reporting

Financial follow up of subcontracting

Preparing fro reporting




ArchitecturePauli
Ratkaisuarkkitehtuuri/ piirrokset toukokuun raportointiin siitä mitä tehty
Reference Groups & CommsKiira

Demo marketing

Good news from finland


Documentation of feedback

Feedback and specifications to user scenarios from reference group by May - how?

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

User needs for piloting


Documentation of decision making

Content: WP3 Deliverables

The information needed for "Palvelukortti" needs to also be added in English here: Technical Documentation

PilotingTopias

Planning the documentation of piloting


AOB


Action items

  •  


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Deliverables ready

Amendment next

Eva to start April

Decision who goes to Levi from EDUFI

  • Topias





ArchitectureSami / Pauli

Piloting at EDUFI

  • what is needed from team?



Reference Groups & CommsKiiraDeliverables finalisation / Good news Finland Blog 15.3. Deadline.
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Update on division of work

Dailies

Teppo to start when needed


PilotingTopias

Designing and organising the 14.3. workshop



AOB

Action items

  • Marcus Caselius to contact U Oulu, and coordinate joint Analytics creation  
  • Annica Moore to contact Reaktor on future dev needs
  •  
WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






ArchitectureSami / Pauli

Reference Groups & CommsKiiraDeliverable18 work.
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

PilotingTopias

Further development on the piloting plan

Discussion on the agenda at Levi: possibility of using the workshop for piloting training for associate partners


AOB


  • Share what has been done, prioritize and plan the next week. 
WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




 at 9.00

Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






ArchitectureSami / Pauli

Reference Groups & CommsKiiraWebinar preparations and realisation, reporting.
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

PilotingTopias

AOB


Action items



WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Modified project plan - meeting on budget transfers 25th February

Go through Review feedback, and we'll return to it next week:

ECOKT2016-CompLeap-Interim review report_A.pdf

Outi

Marcus

Ulla

Topias

Annica





ArchitectureSami /Pauli



Reference Groups & CommsKiira

Revision of Project Pland agains RG demos

-Wiki updates and comm.

Materials for 26th webinar


Documentation on user scenarios? TBS

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Kälisuunnitelmat ongoing

Not going forward with Foredata



PilotingTopias

Work on piloting and deployment plan

Developers now on same page regarding piloting and deployment

Work on piloting and deployment plans continues and will be included in the project roadmap, even though more detailed versions of said documents will be created by M18 (new deadline).

AOB


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

Discussions with Oulu on reallocation and redistribution of work

definiton of analytics prototype







ArchitectureSami /Pauli

Intro held with pauli

Availability of Sami?


Reference Groups & CommsKiira

Finalising HTML descriptions


Need to think of new ways to gain feedback from reeferencegroups - prio 1

now last webinar, moving to new phase of demos

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

Work plan into Wiki


Marcus and Outi to constantly communicate demo substance and why participate

  • especially: associate partners and project team
  • From march, short demo every 2nd week
  • 10.30 Fridays

May / August proto to e defined by Friday

PilotingTopias

Strengthening link between WP3 and WP4 , participating also on WP3 weekly


AOB


Action items

WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent



Week 6 (date of meeting TBD)
Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica

requirements from Lux meeting:

  • re-write work plan for project
  • reallocate work between partners
  • refine deliverables






ArchitectureSami

New "ratkaisuarkkitehti Pauli starting in project



Reference Groups & CommsKiira

Prototype developmentMarcus & OutiWorkshops with Reaktor to refine what they are focusing on
PilotingTopias
  • Started working for the project and WP4
  • "T1.3 Pilot the learner plan" -task description under WP4 updated
  • Translating and developing the piloting plan started
  • had a situation report meeting on WP4 with Tarja and Jaana from Gradia
  • Roadmap on actions to be taken
  • Division of labour on future WP4 work with Tarja on Wed 13.2.
  • Start designing the plan and report on international deployment of the concepts
AOB

WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent


 at 9.00


Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






ArchitectureSami
  • Piloting plan being developed, needed OK from EDUFI and MinEDU first
  • Aurora & CompLeap meeting to see whether CompLeap architecture fits with Aurora architecture
  • Aurora proto, skype chatbot - osaamisbotilta tunnarit



Reference Groups & CommsKiiraPreparations for Educa2019. CompLeap proto testing 25.1. 11-12 and 26.1. 10-11.Next reference group topic to be decided.
Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

First draft of työsuunnitelma Friday

  • Koski-team / Reaktor


Foredata Monday / is it possibile to utilise as part of Opintopolku

PilotingRiku

AOB
Reference Group next webinar


Action items

  •  


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






Case Study / WP2Eva
Present at final seminar
Events & CommsMinna

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

PilotingTopias

AOB


WeekItemsWhoWhat has been doneWhat needs to be donePresent




Coordination, admin and updatesAnnica






ArchitectureSami

Reference Groups & CommsKiira

Prototype developmentMarcus & Outi

PilotingTopias

AOB


Action items

  •